E.J. McMahon joined Richard Ravitch, former NY lieutenant governor, Michael Mulgrew, president, United Federation of Teachers, and Ross Eisenbrey, vice president, Economic Policy Institute at a panel moderated by journalist Errol Louis, NY1 News. The event was hosted by Common Cause New York and The New School's Center for New York City Affairs.
TrackBack URL: http://www.publicsectorinc.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/254
- LA voters reject tax increase designed to save police jobs
- LA stares over pension cliff, glimpses insolvency
- Is Illinois a bigger default risk than Iraq?
- Sacramento takes stock of its debt in sobering report
- Legislators at the pension trough, part 2
- California's 'wall of debt' towers over tax revenues
- Are Illinois pensions protected by its constitution?
- The cost of pension neglect: NJ edition
- 2 scary charts about state, local debt
- Despite Clinton & Liu, infrastructure still needs saving
- San Bernardino aims to save $61 million
- Puerto Rico: The first pension domino?
- Los Angeles Pension Reform Effort Withers on the Vine
- Pension costs squeeze PA. budget
- Pensions and the Pentagon