Today's Wall Street Journal editorial, "The Soaring Public Health Tab," warns of the skyrocketing cost of health benefits for state and local governments. PSI's Josh Barro's report, "Cadillac Coverage: The High Cost of Public Employee Health Benefits," is featured in the article. Read the full report at the Manhattan Institute's website.
TrackBack URL: http://www.publicsectorinc.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/382
- Taxpayers are losers in Stockton, no matter what
- Illinois residents pay more, get less, face a strike
- Retiree healthcare solution: Let Obamacare pay for it!!!
- Study concludes Chicago can't afford retiree health care program
- 2 scary charts about state, local debt
- Health benefits: still richer in the public sector
- Pension woes backdrop to Chicago teachers' strike
- Irresistible pension force vs. immovable Medicaid object
- Opps, my source's evidence is just 'circumstantial'
- Nocera's incomplete op ed
- Nocera is just wrong about Woonsocket
- Unavoidable fiscal realities confront the public sector
- Stockton: No hoping for the best anymore
- LA's harsh budget reality includes fear of bankruptcy
- Property tax woes mean more local budget pain