He discussed his recent posts on PublicSectorInc.org regarding Stockton: yet another California city on the brink of bankruptcy. Listen to his segment on KFI AM 640's "John and Ken Show" here.
TrackBack URL: http://www.publicsectorinc.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/728
- LA voters reject tax increase designed to save police jobs
- LA stares over pension cliff, glimpses insolvency
- Despite losses, Calpers forges ahead with politicized investing
- How the pension crisis squeezes budgets, California edition
- Texas gas attack provokes California
- Is Illinois a bigger default risk than Iraq?
- California teachers union: Light my fire
- Sacramento takes stock of its debt in sobering report
- Legislators at the pension trough, part 2
- California's 'wall of debt' towers over tax revenues
- Are Illinois pensions protected by its constitution?
- The cost of pension neglect: NJ edition
- 2 scary charts about state, local debt
- Despite Clinton & Liu, infrastructure still needs saving
- San Bernardino aims to save $61 million