This morning I had the pleasure of joining central Wisconsin radio host Pat Snyder to discuss today's recall election in Wisconsin and the larger lessons that the nation must takeaway from this battleground state. Wisconsin shows that conservatives can advocate cutting taxes and limiting government without necessarily slashing the vital services that taxpayers demand." Listen to the segment on WSAU's "The Pat Snyder Show" here.
TrackBack URL: http://www.publicsectorinc.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/875
- Will Illinois state employees still be allowed to blow off work?
- A contract Illinois cannot afford
- Illinois residents pay more, get less, face a strike
- Illinois union "bulletin" maps out path to state employee strike
- AFSCME and Illinois -- Steps toward a Strike
- Teachers and Teachers Union Operatives
- Is Illinois a bigger default risk than Iraq?
- Trends and tea leaves in the BLS' annual unionization report
- Are Illinois pensions protected by its constitution?
- Government unions may be big losers in Michigan
- Michigan passes right to work law
- Is Illinois' pension system fraudulent?
- Round-up: Labor and the 2012 elections
- How many other states are insolvent?
- Break the rules, take a vacation?