TrackBack URL: http://www.publicsectorinc.com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.cgi/1238
- Pension funding and Moody's new rating standard
- The benefits leviathan devouring NYC's budget
- Pension plan investment assumptions: still way too rosy
- Michigan cities face huge retiree health care liability
- Pensions: Contributions minus withdrawals plus lousy market=yikes!
- Teachable moment in Detroit: to avoid takeover, cut OPEB
- Public pension fallacy #5 will not go away
- Is Baltimore Stockton?
- Retiree healthcare solution: Let Obamacare pay for it!!!
- Shades of grey: Cities owe big tab for retiree health care
- Sacramento takes stock of its debt in sobering report
- Study concludes Chicago can't afford retiree health care program
- OPEB, Medicare and the fiscal cliff
- 2 scary charts about state, local debt